You Can Now Screen And Monitor Eye Pathologies Inclusive The Dry Eye Syndrome.
- Non-Invasive Tear Breakup Time: A test that processes the movement of the rings on the eye and gives the speed of tear film breakup between two blinks.
- Meibomian glands: The color camera allows you to make a photo gallery of the parts of the eye and to focus on the meibomian glands area.
- Tear Meniscus value: Using the manual zoom of the color camera, you can measure the height of the tear meniscus to complete the test.
A Device For You To Take Care Of The Visual Health Of All Your Patients.
- You will improve your daily practice
- You will provide better service and create differentiation
- You will have more patients and have the opportunity to sell night glasses
- You will receive better trust and an enhanced reputation
Increase Your Quality Of Service By Using A Complete Diagnostic Tool
- Distinguish yourself from your competitors and be a recognized vision expert
- Reinforce your position as a specialist
- Create and/or increase relationships with ophthalmologists
Perform A Complete Examination Of The Anterior Segment Of The Eye
- Cataracts: Screening and approving candidates for Premium implants
- Refractive: Screening and approving candidates for surgery
- Glaucoma: Screening and monitoring
- Adaptation of rigid and scleral contact lenses
- Keratoconus: Screening, stage classification, and monitoring
- Identifying refraction needs that are linked to night vision
- Also provides complete readings for refraction and keratometry
- Screen and monitor Dry Eye Syndrome (DES)
Obtain Precise Measurements And A Visual Health Assessment Of The Client
- Accurate vision for your patients with customized glasses that may even correct night vision if needed
- Create satisfaction and client retention
- Reinforce wearer’s feeling of security and trust
- Adaptation of premium products